The role requires a strong .NET Developer with deep knowledge of Microsoft technologies: C#, MVC, SQL Server combined with experience in implementing enterprise scale web applications and services in both business critical and client facing environments.
The location is 30 min away by train ride from London in a growing town with lots of excitement. You will be hired directly by our client and will be joining a multi-cultural team that is ready to take on any new challenge.
- Development of high quality bespoke software code.
- Ability to discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Commercial programming experience of at least 5 years in C# as a main part of their role.
- Extensive development expertise with ASP.NET MVC 5 or above.
- Understanding and experience of object oriented programming techniques.
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server technologies such as IIS.
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL/Stored Procedures/Reporting).
- Articulate, attention to detail and clear, fluent English (candidate will be expected to speak with and write to clients).