This role will involve working on the front-end of the system, implementing designs received from our UX consultants and having a key opinion over the architecture of our entire front-end solution.
Our new front-end colleagues will work in an Agile team alongside back-end developers (Java), UI/UX, Scrum Master, BA and PM.
- Health care benefits
- Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Coffee, tea or fresh orange juice to fuel your productivity
- Ping-Pong arena to challenge your colleagues in a fair battle
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend to national and international technology conferences
As a software developer in Arnia, you will become an important part of the daily work to develop high-quality IT solutions for our customers. Here, you will apply your technical knowledge and contribute to the development of efficient software solutions. The core of your daily work is your Scrum-team which consists of 6 talented software developers who work closely with PM, BA, scrum master, user experience designer and test manager. Therefore, it is essential that you are a team player who has experience with and a desire to work Agile.
- Are excited about developing code from scratch
- Are able to back-up your suggestions regarding the choice of technologies with your broad experience and your great communication skills
- Like to stay up to date with the new tools, technologies and trends
- Are hungry for a wide variety of tasks where you get to develop new solutions and think of the future steps in the product development
- Are looking for a job where you have the opportunity to plan your own workday and share knowledge with like-minded colleagues
- Are driven by the quality of your work and take pride in understanding complicated solutions and the challenges that the customer faces.
Your skills and personality
You have a technical educational background in computer science, engineering or similar with +5 years of experience as a developer.
- Angular experience
- CSS / Sass
- Bootstrap / other foundational frameworks
- Flair for UX
- Knowledge of JS testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor, etc)
- Git / SVN / VCS knowledge
As a person, you are a true team player who adds positively to the team dynamic. You are ambitious and have the will and the ability to continuously improve and develop yourself. Finally, you are fluent in English