You will work in a project for a market-leading provider of compliance risk management and certification services.
As a member of this project you will be responsible for creating a new software platform that will allow our client to scale his business with the increasing demand
* You will write efficient Java 8 micro-services and deploy them as Docker containers in AWS.
* You design and implement complex workflows by coordinating work between several micro-services using Event Sourcing and CQRS
Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices using Docker, AWS, especially ECS, SQL, Event Sourcing, CQRS
* You have a strong background in programming and experience with Java and Spring
* You have experience with AWS and distributed systems
* You know how to design, architecture and monitor a system to ensure its performance
* You can explain the differences between several SQL and NoSQL databases and choose the best one for the job
* You are familiar with Docker
Health care benefits
Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
Flexible work hours, friendly environment
Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
Opportunity to attend to national and international technology conferences