You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
Make a flexible platform with rock-solid security!
As a senior developer, you work alongside 5 highly experienced senior developers and QA.
Striving to strike a balance between rock solid security and agile solutions, your mission is to develop and maintain a platform that is both fun for kids and technically exqusite.
- Health care benefits
- Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Relaxation room - ping pong, arcade, Playstation and sea-view ;)
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend national and international technology conferences
- Understands API design and development, including RESTful - and Micro Services
- Working knowledge of implementing Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics/ similar tracking tool OR working knowledge / understanding of Unity3d with mobile platforms as target
- You speak and write English fluently