You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
As a senior developer, you will work alongside highly experienced senior developers in a full-feature agile team.
- Break down feature requirements into user stories and provide estimates
- Design and implement services and tools in collaboration with your team
- Identify changes in consumer and shopper needs by taking part in the collection, maturing and documentation of the market requirements
- Provide feedback and suggest alternative solutions that could shorten time to market, improve quality or increase consumer satisfaction
- Operate, maintain and own your systems once they are released
We'd like to give you an insight into what our tech stack looks like and the skills of our existing team, all we ask is that you feel comfortable with this:
- You have 5+ years of software development
- You understand API design and development, including RESTful and Micro Services
- You master front-end development in Angular.js or React.js
- Preferably, you have some experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud-based platforms
- Knowledge about: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash.
- You speak and write English fluently
Health care benefits
Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
Flexible work hours, friendly environment
Relaxation room - ping pong, arcade, Playstation and sea-view :)
Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
Opportunity to attend national and international technology conference