We are a company with 180+employees, with offices in Bucharest and Brasov. We are expanding our team and we are searching for a senior IT recruiter to help us recruit and build a new structure within our company.
You will be part of a new business line within our company and will have the opportunity to contribute to the methodology for recruitment and to new communication approaches for opportunities in Arnia.
- You will work as a senior recruiter for the positions open within Arnia and also for our customers;
- You will identify the appropriate profile of the IT employees required, based on your knowledge gained of the project, the company and the team they will be working in;
- You will be directly linked to hiring managers, account managers and technical people to acquire further information about the role, technical skills, create detailed job descriptions and refine the technical job requirements;
- You will proactively source candidates suited for the available projects, in line with the technical requirements;
- Your role will include building, maintaining and updating the candidates pipeline;
- You will conduct interviews with the prospective employees in order to evaluate their interest, expectations and match with the projects in order to share the companys values and opportunities;
- You are the main link with the candidates for the recruitment process and will be responsible for offering feed-back or follow-up until an offer is made and an employment contract is signed;
- Work to recruitment plans and deliver aginst them, on target;
- Ideally you will contribute to recruitment strategies and design your own approaches to address and attract candidates.
- You have several years of experience with recruitment in the software development industry, with a proven background in recruiting software developers and consultants;
- You have a strong knowledge of technical roles and IT skills and ability to learn technical information about new technologies;
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with candidates, colleagues involved in the recruitment process and hiring managers from the customer;
- You are self motivating, creative and able to organize your work;
- You have a result oriented attitude;
- You can communicate fluently in English, both written and verbally
- Competitive compensation, performance bonuses
- Health care benefits
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Interesting recruitment projects
- Ping-pong corner, relaxation room
- Games night, chess& checkers tournament and many other fun events