As a member of this project, you will be responsible for creating a new software platform that helps the Dutch financial institutions to know their clients by creating, managing and comparing expectations about their clients' transactions.
- You have a strong background in programming and experience with Java (nice to have - Play Framework)
- You have experience with AWS and distributed systems
- You know how to design, architecture and monitor a system to ensure its performance
- You can explain the differences between several SQL and NoSQL databases and choose the best one for the job
- You are familiar with Docker, Camunda BPM or Keycloak
Development: Java 8, Play Framework, SBT, JPA, Hibernate, Liquibase, Postgre SQL
Testing: JUnit, DBUnit, PowerMock, HsqlDB