You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
- 1 week training and on-boarding in Denmark
- Health care benefits
- Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Relaxation room - ping pong, arcade, Playstation and sea-view ;)
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend national and international technology conferences
As a senior developer, you will work alongside 3 highly experienced senior developers and QA.
Striving to strike a balance between rock solid security and agile solutions, your mission is to develop and maintain a platform that is both fun for kids and technically exqusite.
- 5+ years of programming experience (min 2+ years Unity 3D development)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with current design and architectural patterns;
- Experience with mobile game development using Unity3d (iOS/Android);
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D, including scripting, meshes, textures, animation, physics, UI and streaming assets;Knowledge of shader programming (HLSL/GLSL);
- Experience with creating plugins and integrating third-party libraries;
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of low-end hardware.
- Exposure to Agile environments
- You speak and write English fluently