You will have the opportunity to be involved in a financial project along side other top developers. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career.
- 1 week training and on-boarding in the UK
- Health care benefits
- Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Relaxation room - ping pong, arcade, Playstation and sea-view ;)
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend national and international technology conferences
Project scope: develop new WebApi services for credit services applications.
Make a flexible platform with rock-solid security
As a senior/mid developer, you work alongside 5 highly experienced senior developers and QA.
Striving to strike a balance between rock solid security and agile solutions, your mission is to develop and maintain a platform that is both stable and technically exquisite.
- Strong knowledge of API design and development, including RESTful - and Micro Services
- Desirable technology stack C#, NServiceBus , MSMQ, SpecFlow, MSSQL
- Working on bank applications will be a plus
- Working in scrum teams with TeamCity, Octopus, SVN will also be plus
- You speak and write English fluentl