We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
You will be working for one of our dutch customers, one of the top online bike retailers in Europe.
The application ecosystem is built mostly around PHP and frontend technologies used in a lot of micrsoservices, single page applications and Magento2.
- Improve project's infrastructure, deployment, and monitoring efforts.
- Continuously monitor and improve the stability, performance, security, maintainability, and scalability of the environment.
- Implement security best practices, from OS-level patches to organizational methods.
- Work closely with the development teams to provide system engineering support, ensure production readiness, and solve systems problems
- Maintain our hosted ecosystemâ��s uptime and reliability.
- Create meaningful systems metrics and dashboards that will be shared with other teams and the business.
- experience with unix based operating systems
- experience with scripting
- experience with cloud based solutions (preferable aws based)
- experience with docker, docker compose
- experience with CI/CD pipeline
- experience with gitlab (nice to have)