You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
In the project a social network for children has been developed and was launched this year. New features to be implemented are elements of gamification (leadership board, rewards) and socialization (built models with other children/friends from the network).
- Health care benefits
- Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Relaxation room - ping pong, arcade, Playstation and sea-view ;)
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend national and international technology conferences
As a Senior Android Developer, you will work alongside a highly experienced team.
- Work as part of SCRUM team on own tasks or as part of a larger deliverable
- 3-5 years of Android App development
- Experienced with Kotlin programming language
- Experienced with the latest Kotlin, Android Studio and Android SDK versions
- Expertise in integrating with external services (Web APIs & thirdparty SDKs)